DZeta Consulting …Tailor-made solutions for your business
DZeta Consulting offers qualified consultancy services for projects related to business development in foreign markets and support of franchising companies, by providing resources, experience, enthusiasm and know-how.
LOGISTICS & EXPORT
- Shipping abroad without risks
- Export operativity and best shipment modality
- From warehouse to distribution: operation tools to improve logistics performance
- Logistics operators selection and shipping services purchase
- Custom, export, shipping documents, certificates for a correct export procedure (Bill of Lading, AWB, Insurances, Credit letter, sanitary/veterinary certifications, FDA)
- Temporary Export Management
- Furthermore, strong of our experience in this field, we offer specific consultacy to franchising companies
- Task & Tool Management: Setting-up and management of control tools.
- KPI Dashboard: Specific performance ratio setting-up.
- Store Check: Stores key elements check.
- Pilot Experiment: Pilot store identification where to experiment new service models, operational procedures or other activities.
- Service and Customer Experience Model: Operational procedures setting-up for customer satisfaction improvement.
- Operational Books, Manuals & Job Descriptions: Internal Operative manual planning and wording in order to regulate and share all the operative, commercial and managerial processes.
- Training: Training sessions for staff, in order to transfer the models derived from the analysis performed, through educational models, specifically projected for the company.
MARKET MONITORING & INTERNATIONALIZATION
In order to sell abroad, the Italian companies must define WHERE and HOW to afford the market. In fact, it is very tough spending time and resources towards not appropriate or unprofitable destinations. In order to achieve results it’s very important to define in a precise way WHERE and HOW in consideration of the available markets, the company, the product.
As part of companies’ internationalization projects and export development, the Temporary Project Manager deals with evaluation, planning, achievement and control of the objectives.
- Company strenghts and weaknesses analysis, international opportunities and dangers.
- Intenrational destinations selection
- Indications on strategies
- Countries macroeconomic variables study (poulation, GDP growth, opennes to Made in Italy)
- Product strade flows (main importers, purchasing average price, import trend…)
- Web flows (most active countries in the product reserach)
- Barriers to entry (geographical distance, import and custom duties, country risk, shipment costs and modality).
- Company structure and international experience